- Scale: 1/200th
- 3 Aircraft
- Requires Assembly
- This product is supplied unassembled and unpainted. Glue and paints not included.
Junkers JU-88 A German Bomber
Originally designed as a Schnellbomber (fast Bomber) the Junker JU88 became Germany’s most successful multi-role combat aircraft in World War II.
The production ran from 1936 to 1945 and over 16,00 were built, more than any other twin-engine plane in the Luftwaffe.
- 3 x Junkers JU-88 A German Bomber
- 3 x Decal sheet
- 3 x Advantage Flying Base and extension
- 3 x Double-sided Pilot Skill discs
- 1 x Aircraft Card
- 1 x Assembly instruction leaflet
Models supplied unassembled and unpainted